Monday, June 29, 2009

Florida Final Day

The last and final day in Pensacola. We had to do something fun and what none of us had done before. We decided to go Parasailing. Here is a picture of us on the boat going Parasailng.


We volunteered Nettie and Russ to go first. Here they are flying high in the sky.

Video of Nettie and Russ getting pulled back in from Parasailing.


Mary and I were next. We were scared but got brave enough to wave.

Here is a video of Mary and I taking off.


After Parasailing we went and found a place to eat on the beach. One of my favorite things was being able to go into a restaurant and eat in your swimsuit. I was getting use to just being in my swimsuit all day long.

After eating and shopping we found a little quite beach with a little pier. Here us girls are posing on the new found pier.


Once again we met some friends on the pier. We met this guy that would throw a net out and catch fish. It was pretty cool watching him throw the net so I took a picture.


We also found some friends that were catching crab. Nettie got down and dirty and helped them look for crabs off of the pier. The locals were really friendly or they saw me with a camera and wanted to be famous for the day :)

Here are our two crab friends we met. We got to witness catching this huge crab. They were very proud of their catch.

After the day at the beach we had to make sure and go to FHE since it was Monday night. FHE for the night was going to Joseph's parents house and watching a movie in the pool. Nettie and I have decided we need to move out of Utah. There was an even number of boys and girls. That never happens :) So really if us girls weren't there visiting it would have just been the boys swimming and watching a movie. It was a lot of fun and lets just say I was a wrinkled grape after the movie. Below is a group picture of us.


Us girls got to play, play, and play some more. Why the boys were trying to figure out the setup. Look at how much they are concentrating on getting it to work. Don't worry they finally got the movie on and the sound working. It was a lot of fun and I wish I could do it again.


We had to wake up early again on Tuesday and head back to Salt Lake City. We had a blast on our vacation and it was great to get away. We were all sad to leave :(

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures and video of you guys parasailing. All your vacation pictures are wonderful, it looks like you really had a good time. I just figured out how to make a comment! I'll do it more often now. Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete