Sunday, May 31, 2009

Saturday Night Fun

WOW Saturday was one exciting thing after another. We were invited to go to our friend Tyler's House for a BBQ. He lives in Woods Cross so as we were driving there we came across a rain storm. I-15 was covered in water and we all were driving about 50 mph when we came across a thick patch of water. As I drove through it water splashed up from my tires and the car next to us had its window rolled down. As they passed us they were laughing and wiping their faces off because I drenched them with water. OOPS!! But seriously who leaves there window down when it is raining outside. Here is a pic of the car.

We had a lot of fun at Tyler's BBQ. Nettie and I got brave and had Tyler give us rides on his motorcylce. Here are some pics and video.
Tyler and Autumn

Video of Autumn's Motorcyler ride.


Tyler and Nettie


Video of Nettie's Motorcyle ride.



Nettie had a little run in with the Motorcycle. As she was getting off of it her leg touched the exhaust pipes and she got burnt. Here are some pics of Nettie and her burnt leg.

Autumn was so kind and brought Nettie some ice to rub on the burn.


Nettie showing us how she got burnt.


This is what her leg looks like today. This picture doesn't do it justice. It looks worse in person.


Since we were in Woods Cross Nettie and I remembered about a place that has yummy ice cream in Bountiful. We were so close so we took the girls to get ice cream at Nielsen's Frozen Custard.


Nettie wasn't in the above picture so I had to get one of her too.


So the next story I tell you might shock some people, but don't worry we are smart girls and wouldn't do anything to dangerous. As we were driving back from Bountiful Nettie and Britni tell me to slow down because there are three boys in the car next to us. So I slowed down so they could catch up. They were staring at us and wanted us to roll down the window. Nettie not being shy rolled down her window and they asked her for her phone number. Nettie gave them her number and I drove off. A few seconds later she realizes she gave them a wrong number and wants me to slow down so they could catch up. I did and they caught up and was like hey that didn't work, so they gave us their number. At this time we were going 45mph in the car pool lane. I think we ticked a few people off :) Well we ended up going to Jordan Commons and meeting these boys. They were a little to young for us but it was fun to talk and take pictures with them.

Nettie wanted us to document that she got a guys number on the freeway :)

Here is a group picture of us and the guys we met on the freeway.


They were really funny and Nettie and one of them decided to do a funny picture. So here it is.

Sorry for the long post. We just had a lot of pictures to share for a Saturday night!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you really still single I need an update???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Autumn and Nettie....I saw that you had a blog! It is great, I love being able to catch up with the both of you. You guys look like you have so much fun together. I have a blog but it is private. You should send me your emails and I will send you an invite. Cluff521@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete