Saturday, May 30, 2009

Girls Night In

Since Nettie and I have gotten so good on the BBQ we decided to invite some friend over to show them our skills. We invited some old friends from BYU-I. Britni came up from Provo with her roommate Kendra. Then Diane also came up with her two adorable kids Brooklyn and Dylan. We decided to have a hamburger BBQ. Here are some pics of us cooking and eating.

Britni and I posing by our nicely grilled Cheeseburgers.


Nettie, Di, Booklyn, and Dylan getting there cheeseburgers ready.



Britni and Kendra enjoying the Cheeseburgers. Hopefully they were tasty!

After eating Dylan wanted to show off some of his new skills. It was fun getting him to walk for me. I can't wait until Lilly gets to this age. It is so fun to watch how excited they get to walk.


After eating we decided to go take a walk down to the hot tub to soak.


Silly Girls!! Aren't they so HOT!!! I don't understand why we are all still single. We are some great catches :)


After Hot Tubing we came back to our place and watched the movie Forever Strong. It is a really great movie and recommend everyone to watch it.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I don't understand why all of you hot single woman are not married yet either...silly boys!!!! Looks like you had a great weekend with the bbqer. Love the blog!!

    ReplyDelete