Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My 26th Birthday!!!!

Tuesday August 25th was my 26th Birthday. I don't like working on my birthday so I took the day off. It was nice to sleep in and then I went and got my oil change because I'm headed up to Idaho this weekend and needed to get it done before my trip. My wonderful boyfriend Rich took a half day so that we could play. We were going to go to Park City and go down some alpine slides and zip line but the morning turned out rainy and we didn't want to chance it so we ended up going to Heber to ride the Heber Valley Train.

A pic of us before we got on the Train.


The train went around the Deer Valley Reservoir. Here we are posing for a pic.


We were the last ones off the Train so I had to be silly and Rich took a pic.


Before we got on the Train I noticed this machine that smashes your penny into a picture. I told Rich I kind of wanted to do that because I remember doing it when I was younger. So when we got off the Train he gave me the money so I could do it.


We still ended up going to Park City. We went up to the Olympic Park there and went through the museum. They had some fun stuff to play with. Here I am in a bobsled.


Rich doing the 3-D Downhill.


They had these fun games that you had to see how fast you could roll down your marble. I almost got the best score for the day. I did it in 1.9 secs and the best score was 1.7.

After Park City we went to Dinner at Ruth's Diner. It is a way neat place where you eat outside. The food is yummy and the atmosphere is awesome.


When I got into work today some of the girls had decorated my cubicle. Good thing I carry my camera where ever I go so I could take a pic.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Autumn...looks like you had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday a few days late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn Girl,
    It's Brandi! Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you had a wonderful day. I was so excited to find your blog through Diane’s. I just read through it. You look wonderful and seem so happy. It's been way too long since we've talked and seen each other. I miss you! I would love to catch up. My email is branpete@gmail.com (I have a blog that I would love to invite you to). My best wishes always. And hey what’s up with this BOYFRIEND!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete